SHOPPING WITH US
TERMS & RETURNS
Terms & Conditions
Basic Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Annethomas workwear limited and its customers.
- Annethomas workwear ltd agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to Annethomas workwear limited and recorded in writing between the parties.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork, or another aspect of the order such a request must be given by the customer to Annethomas workwear limited in writing. Annethomas workwear limited will use its best endeavors to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. Annethomas workwear limited Express also reserves the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until the artwork is signed by the customer.
- Annethomas workwear limited points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Annethomas workwear limited to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been effected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between Annethomas workwear limited and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if there should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between Annethomas workwear limited and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- Annethomas workwear limited reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order placed online or over the phone.
- Annethomas workwear limited points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Email discount codes cannot be applied to existing deals such as bundles or wearer packs and can only be used in online transactions.
- Please note that colours shown may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments. Also, for exact sizing, please check the sizing guide. Please contact us if you have any inquiries.
- Products specified as no VAT may have additional terms which qualify customers for no VAT, an example is safety footwear, individual purchases not for employees (subject to safety rating) will qualify for no VAT however purchases for employees will require the addition of VAT. It is the responsibility of the customer to make their use known to Annethomas workwear limited if subject to VAT charges as individual use will be presumed unless told otherwise.
- Annethomas workwear limited withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
(b) Offensive graphics and icons
- (a) copyrighted material
(b) copyrighted images or phrases
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
Annethomas workwear limited Returns Policy
- You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 28 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty. Returns can take up to 15 working days to be processed.Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged, or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
- Our promise is to uplift unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made.
- Annethomas workwear limited reserve the right to attempt to repair/uplift any garments prior to providing a replacement.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors, Annethomas workwear limited reserves the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at the sole discretion of Annethomas workwear limited .
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors, or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Annethomas workwear limited holds no responsibility for items that may be damaged or lost when the customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by DPD e.g. Behind bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the courier’s POD and a delivery note in which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.